woodstock chimes care, how to hang, listen to sounds, get Chime parts and care
Woodstock chimes are one of the best chimes you can buy. Woodstock's chimes are digitally tuned, and they practically play a song, while other cheap imitations will only have a few clanking sounds at their best.
woodstock chimes: the company: Woodstock Wind Chimes has been in the business for about 25 years, and they started it all with just one product. Each chime is handmade, and offers an incredible sound. Woodstock Chimes was created by Garry Kvistad, a professional musician and an instrument designer.
Woodstock Gregorian Alto Chime: GAS I purchased a Woodstock ALTO chime for a friend, and I am very impressed with the great sound from this chime. This woodstock chime is tuned to a medieval scale, and echo the vocal music of the gothic era, especially tuned to sound like the churches of Europe. It is woodstock chime's most popular chime series. Listen to the Woodstock ALTO GAS chime (mp3)
how to care for a wind chime: As the woodstock manual confirms, every part of a chime is weather protected. Over time, the chime will begin to show wear. You can apply a thin layer of danish or lemon oil with a cloth to the hardwood parts. The chime tubes are made of anodized aluminum that will not rust when exposed to the elements. However, over time, the aluminum may show pitting as a result of environmental factors. Use mild soap and water (or a foaming, non-abrasive cleanser) to clean the tubes, glass or plastic parts. Try not to dampen the string. The brass parts of bells can be polished with a brass cleaner.
Woodstock Chimes box
How do I hang my chimes?
- Hang your chime directly from the O ring or loop at the top of the chime. Don’t extend the top string of the chime by adding chain or string. This may cause the entire chime to swing, when in fact only the center string and clapper should move.
- Hang your chime where the wind can reach it from as many directions as possible. An open corner is ideal when hanging the chime from a building.
- Experiment with hanging your chime at different heights. Wind velocity tends to increase with higher elevation.
- Avoid hanging your chime within two feet of a wall or too close to plants, furniture and anything that might obstruct or divert the breeze. If you have a screened-in porch, you may find that even the screens will impede the breeze enough to prevent your chime from ringing.
- Try hanging your chime in different locations during different times of the year. The prevailing winds change seasonally
hear Woodstock chimes: you can hear the whole Gregorian chime collection (music files load very quickly)
| Woodstock Chime: Gregorian Alto Chime - GAS |
Woodstock Chimes: Emperor Gong distinctive woodstock chimes: EMPEROR GONG WOODSTOCK CHIME: Woodstock Chime: Emperor Gong captures the romance and splendor of the Far East with its wonderful sound and beautiful design. This chime reminds me of the boat, sailing the ocean, with one big round sail.
Listen to Emperor Gong Woodstock Chime.
| Woodstock Chimes: turquoise
woodstock chimes parts: Woodstock chimes allows owners to request various refurbishing and repair kits, as well as replacement parts for Woodstock Chimes Garden Bell and Fountain products, as well as some of other chime products. To contact them about your woodstock wind chimes repair, you need to email customer service from their website (link above).
Turquoise Woodstock Chime: Woodstock Chime: Turquoise is another one of my favorites. It's beautiful, has a great sound, and is made of a warm, cherry wood. For thousands of years, turquoise has been admired for its great beauty and many shades of blue/green colors. This chime is tuned using the Golden Ratio, a ratio discovered by the ancient Greeks and found throughout nature.
Also Check out: My Madagascar dragon tree, Acuvue Moist 1 day Contact Lenses Review & Wear Tips - get the tips for long, comfortable days in your contact lenses, no matter whan brand you wear. Turquoise Jewelry and Natural Stones and visit woodstock chimes site.